Services in the UK
Depaul UK has developed a range of services to meet the varying needs of its client group
Accommodation and Resettlement
- 22 accommodation projects across England that provide emergency, short and long term accommodation for young people with a range of needs.
- Resettlement support is offered to those moving on to independent living.
- 45 affiliated Nightstop UK schemes that provide a network of safe emergency accomodation for homeless young people aged 16-25 in the homes of approved volunteers.
Training and Employment
- Drive Ahead, in London and Newcastle is an employment training programme which also offers introductory driving lessons.
- Broadening Horizons, a work placement scheme in partnership with HSBC.
- Sports Coaching programme based in the North East of England.
- Depaul's Reconnect schemes in London, Rochester, Manchester and Oldham help young people and their families rebuild relationships.
Prison and Resettlement
- Outside Link - based in HMYOI Rochester and HMYOI ISIS - works with young offenders to help them find housing on their release and provides continuing support once they are back in their local community.
- One to One Mentoring programme - volunteer mentors offer support and guidance to young people inside prison and after their release.
- Women's Community Project - helping vulnerable and at risk women in North London.
Volunteering and Mentoring
- European Volunteering Scheme (EVS) hosts volunteers from abroad who wish to help at our projects across England.
- Baseline, Newcastle is a mentoring scheme helping young people make the transition to independent living.